Our prime location is just three blocks from the Space Needle, Chihuly Glass Museum, Monorail, the Pacific Science Center, and the Museum of Pop Culture. We offer complimentary 24/7 shuttle service to and from Pike Place Market, downtown shopping, and the waterfront (based on availability)! Ask to be dropped off to at Westlake Station for Link Light Rail service directly to Pioneer Station (5 minutes) and the Stadium Station (9 minutes) for T-Mobile & CentryLink Stadiums. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for all Amtrak guest. Our “Coffee to Cocktails” Gallery menu has food and beverage options 24/7 plus lots of amazing restaurants just steps away.
All of our spacious guestrooms feature our plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and state-of-the-art media and work centers. You’ll love the 42" HDTV, Cozy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities. Get connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Relax in our in-door saline pool.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Pike Place Market, downtown shopping, or the waterfront at Pier 56. Shuttle service to the NCL cruise port can be requested. (Shuttles based on availability, call 206-441-6041 to request a shuttle reservation 24 hours prior)
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- “Coffee to cocktails” Gallery menu featuring pizza, burgers, salads, and select items available 24/7
- Complimentary WiFi
- Same day dry cleaning services
- Rooms with 2 Queen beds available (must be confirmed at the time of reservation)
|Address:||110 6th Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98109
|Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown:||Amtrak is located 3 miles (8 minutes by car) from the hotel. Check In: 3:00 PM and Check Out is 12:00 PM. Hotel is 100% non-smoking. Handicap accessible: Yes. Pets are not allowed. To request shuttle service to and from Pike Place Market, the waterfront, downtown shopping, or Westlake Station, call 206-441-6041. Shuttle reservation requests are recommended 24 hours prior. Shuttle does not pick up at the Amtrak station.|