Rail Holidays with Wi-Fi
Catch up, stay connected, or just sit back and relax. Now on select trains and stations throughout the country including all short distance routes, AmtrakConnect offers you free basic Wi-Fi service onboard along your journey.
AmtrakConnect – Amtrak’s Official Wi-Fi Network*
Available on over 30 trains and 10 stations across the country, AmtrakConnects now reaches 85% of Amtrak passengers. To ensure adequate bandwidth for all riders to enjoy this amenity, AmtrakConnects supports only general web browsing activity and discourages engaging in web activities that use large amounts of bandwidth such as streaming music, streaming video or downloading large files. To prepare for these slight restrictions, we advise downloading necessary large files prior to boarding the train.
AmtrakConnect can be enjoyed from these trains and stations:
- Baltimore, MD – Penn Station
- Boston, MA – South Station – available inside ClubAcela only
- Lorton, VA
- New York, NY – Penn Station – available in the gate areas and inside ClubAcela
- Philadelphia, PA – 30th Street Station – available in the gate areas and inside ClubAcela
- Providence, RI
- Sanford, FL
- Washington, DC – Union Station – available in the gate areas and inside ClubAcela
- Westwood, MA – Route 128
- Wilmington, DE – Wilmington Station
*Amtrak is constantly working towards providing Wi-Fi service on additional trains and stations. Check back to this page for any updates.