Job Title: Sales Consultant
Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
A vacancy has arisen for a Sales Consultant to join our friendly Travel Centre where you will be handling incoming enquiries by telephone, creating unique itineraries for our customers and making their travel dreams come true! You will ensure that a high level of customer service is provided at all times and that each call is dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, offering advice and up-selling where appropriate. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager and would suit someone who is passionate about sales, target driven and wants to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking company. Previous travel industry experience is not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about sales
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Can work under pressure and able to multi-task
- Fluent written and spoken English essential
- Provide a high level of service to customers at all times
- Ensure every opportunity is taken to convert enquiries
- 20 days holiday (with 1 extra day awarded for each complete year of service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Work place pension and cash health plan
- Familiarization Trips (Get paid to experience our holidays)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Saturday, 37.5 hours per week on a rotating system, working 5 days out of every 6.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this role and details of destinations that you have travelled to. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all. Therefore, we will only contact you if your application is successful.
AGENCIES – PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.