“The best 5 1/2 hour Grand Tour of L.A.”
This is the most complete sightseeing tour of Los Angeles. The experts will take you to all of the latest, hottest and most famous spots that define LA. You’ll see all of the following attractions and more.
• HOLLYWOOD - Where movies are made and the Stars live, also known as the entertainment capital of the world.
• WALK OF FAME - Where the stars are immortalized in cement.
• HOLLYWOODBOWL - Home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra.*
• GRAUMAN'S CHINESE THEATRE - Footprints and hand prints of the most famous movie stars in the world are here.
• KODAK THEATRE - New home of the Academy Awards, also nicknamed the “Crown Jewel of Hollywood”.
• HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND - Where you can shop at the newest star in Hollywood and also one of the most popular places to visit.
• SUNSET STRIP - Famous shops, restaurants and bars where celebrities meet, eat and play.
• RODEO DRIVE - Where you see Gucci, Prada, Versace, Chanel, Bijan, Louis Viutton, should I say more?*
• THE BEVERLY CENTER - A shoppers paradise where at any time the most beautiful super models in the world can be found shopping for lingerie at Victorias Secret.
• FARMER'S MARKET & THE GROVE - Eat at the oldest Farmers Market in LA (circa 1937) and shop at the newest outdoor shopping center in LA the Grove. Lunch stop 45 min.
• LA BREA TAR PITS - Discover the past at the Pits.
• LA COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART - For art lovers of all ages.
• MIRACLE MILE - The perfect place for culture, history and nightlife.
• OLVERA STREET - The birth place of Los Angeles.*
• MUSIC CENTER - A delight to your ears on any given night.
• WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL - Architecture at its finest.
• CHINA TOWN - A fascinating place where the mix of chinese culture and the west seam so seamless.
And Many More.....
|Valid Dates:||Year Round|